Saturday, August 13, 2016

Five Day Hair Loss Program

Saturday, August 13, 2016
I was told that Day 14 after my first chemotherapy treatment would bring hair loss. For some reason, I thought I might be exempt. NOT!!
I woke up Tuesday and checked the towel I had spread on my pillow to catch all my hair, but it just had a few hairs. I thought I had dodged a bullet.
Then I washed my hair and that is when all things changed. I couldn't tell what was hitting my arms in the shower. Was it the water? Was it hair? Or was it my tears? Actually, it was all of them. When I finally had the courage to open my eyes, my arms were covered with short hairs all the way up to my elbows. I didn't have the emotional strength to clean the drain, so my amazing husband did. He is an angel. I am doing fine now, but wow, this has been a difficult journey!
Thank you for your prayers!
Nowotwor -- Elizabeth
P.S. I do not recommend this hair loss program!  It works, but it stinks!
Monday, Day 13
Monday, Day 13
Friday, Day 17
Saturday, Day 18

5 comments:

  1. You're beautiful Elizabeth! Hair or no hair! I love the progress shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( And smiling through it all. You are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love our genetic hair crown! It is the prettiest crown God could place upon your head and the beauty of this crown it that it will NEVER fall out! I sure love you, my precious sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love our genetic hair crown! It is the prettiest crown God could place upon your head and the beauty of this crown it that it will NEVER fall out! I sure love you, my precious sister!

    ReplyDelete