Thursday, August 4, 2016

At the End of a Long Day

Thursday, August 8, 2016
I have been going to work every day (except one) since we need my insurance (plus it gets me out of the house and allows me to think of something and someone else). Today, after being gone for 11 1/2 hours, I came home to the sweetest note, so full of love. It reads, "A nice full clean cup of water just for you mom. Love, Morgy"

Morgan, you will never know what this meant to me. I even cried. :) You are one of my rewards for being a Mom. Thanks for being on my team as we are at war against my cancer together. I love you! -- Mom

P.S. I have to drink half my body weight in water daily. Anyone want to join me in the quest?! (It's not as hard as it sounds. :) )

3 comments:

  1. I'll join you, it would be really good for my bladder function. Tee Hee Tee Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll join you, it would be really good for my bladder function. Tee Hee Tee Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and Mom are ALL in --Soda out Water in. It is hard when you weigh as much as I do! :-) Bring on the weight loss program! Love you tons! I KNOW you can do this Elizabeth, we are pulling/praying for you.

    ReplyDelete