Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Mystery Balloons

  Thank you to the mystery balloon giver! You have brightened my day so many times during my cancer journey.
In the early stages of my treatment, every morning as I would leave my house on treatment day, there was a balloon attached to my mailbox. I would jump out of the car and take a picture. It make me smile and brought me hope.
  I don't know who you are, and obviously you wish to remain anonymous, which I totally respect. This move on your part allows me to do a couple of things. 1) It encourages me to be kind to EVERYONE because I might just be talking to the balloon giver and I would only want to be exceptionally nice to them. 2) It allows me to let God bless you for your kindness and His blessings will far outweigh any gratitude I could every extend to you. And I do indeed pray that God will bless you.
  I recognize that there was sacrifice on your part to buy the balloons, and place them on my mailbox so early in the morning before I left for work. God bless you! It truly made a difference in my life. I repeat the sentiment from the balloons to you as well "You're So Special!" Thank you again for arming me with hope during my battle.
Nowotwor - Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment