Wednesday, December 21, 2016

14 Down -- 2 To Go

Tuesday, December 20, 2016
Today, Shelley, my dear friend of 21 years was my companion during chemotherapy. We both have such busy lives that it was nice to have some dedicated time to catch up on our lives. Sorry that I fell asleep during my treatment, but noticed that you almost finished your book. :) Thank you for your service to me today and your friendship over the years. You are the best! I count you one of my fellow warriors as I have seen you beautifully fight through your own battles. Love you friend! Nowotwor --Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Hey lady! Who is your friend Shelley? She looks really familiar, like maybe I should know her! Of course if she knows you, then I REALLY SHOULD know her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear, my dear, my very dear Elizabeth:
    Now I know. Now *we* know.
    And just so you know, you are loved.
    The girls and I (now that we know where to find you online) are watching, waiting with bated breath, knowing that you will continue to thrive, to grow, to succeed--all in grace and love and beauty.
    Did I mention that you need to know that you are loved? (Like, duh!)
    *hugs* to you all.
    Loretta, Shellie, and Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear friends, Such a joy to reconnect. My love to you all!

      Delete