Wednesday, December 28, 2016

15 Down -- 1 To Go

Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Today I was accompanied to chemo by my dear friend Kristen, who is also my boss at work. I could not possibly count the tears that we have cried together as I have shared by journey with this most empathetic and Christlike woman. She has gone the extra mile and beyond to insure that my needs are met at work and accommodations have been made for my health and welfare. I can never thank her and our team enough for their compassion, prayers, and assistance. They have eased my burdens in unspeakable ways. How can I ever repay you?
I love having all of you on my side fighting as champion warriors with the purest motives and charity. Together we can conquer so much more than cancer. Love is a most powerful tool. Nowotwor! -- Elizabeth

1 comment: