Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Sunday, December 25, 2016, Christmas Day
This year was a little unusual for us--Mark and I were all alone on Christmas morning. Erin has her own family now with Seth and is establishing their own traditions and our sweet Morgan is a full-time missionary.
So, instead of our daughters, it was I who came down the stairs to a precious Christmas surprise. Mark had a made a handmade sign that says it all: "Remission Accomplished!!"
Thank you, Mark, for this comforting reminder that prayers have been heard and answered and given in time to celebrate it at this beautiful season of giving and love. I could not have made this journey without you by my side giving me support and encouragement all along the way. You are a fellow warrior!
Praise be to God and His beloved son as we celebrate the birth of Christ today. Thank you for healing me! I will be forever grateful! I will keep fighting the good fight! -- Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment