Wednesday, July 27, 2016

"She believed she could, so she did!"

Wednesday, July 27, 2016
I have become dear friends with a woman whose 13-year-old daughter died of cancer just a few weeks ago. In her sorrow, she has reached out to me in selfless and caring ways. She sent me a package of some things that belonged to her daughter and one was a little sign, "She believed she could, so she did!" I hung it by my desk at work and see it every day. It seemed appropriate today as I returned to work for a full 8 hours. I believed I could, so I did!
Still at war -- the real kind with cancer chemotherapy. Today I won the battle. Tomorrow will be a new day. I will be ready.
Nowotwor -- Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Youve got half the battle won with your positive outlook...you're amazing and I have faith that you will continue to win this battle each and every day--love you!!

    ReplyDelete