Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Happy Hayden!



On Saturday, July 2, 2016, I attended the baptism of my little friend, Hayden, who became a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She also received the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Hayden, I just want you to know of the joy that has come to me from being a member of the same Church. It's teachings of Jesus Christ are what get me through every day, especially as I apply His Atonement to my life currently. The gift of the Holy Ghost that you received will also be a great comfort to you throughout your life. I am so grateful for the blessings that come to us through the Godhead. Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost all love us very much! They are very aware of everything we go through and are ready to help us in every way they possibly can.
You are a precious daughter of God. You have always been so kind to me as your neighbor and friend. I pray that you will always feel God's love.
Love,
Sister Pierce
P.S. Thank you for sharing the beautiful flowers (and food) from your baptism.



No comments:

Post a Comment