Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sisters, Sisters!







Sunday, June 26, 2016

My sister Malena and her family came in from Arizona this weekend. As you can see in the photo, I enjoy this woman so much. I love to laugh with her. We were trying to take a selfie, but I couldn't hold the phone out far enough and take the photo at the same time, So, I was holding the phone out and Malena was trying to touch the photo taking button. We were like two of the three stooges. Haha! It was hilarious!

My sweet sister provided (with the help of a good samaritan) a small freezer for our family. Then filled it with home-made freezer meals. She has taught me so much about service all my life. She doesn't wait for someone to ask for help. She just listens to Spirit and then responds. 

She also made four beautiful hats for when my hair falls out. I will be posting some pictures of them soon.

Malena, thank you so much for your generosity and love. I am so happy to call you sister--for eternity! I love you! -- Elizabeth



1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, you are one of my heros! You have always been in my life and I am forever changed because of it! Fight the good fight! I enjoyed my short time with you and am grateful we were tenderly blessed to do it! I love "angels" in our midst! Forever, Sister, Forever!

    ReplyDelete