Saturday, June 18, 2016

"You've Been Heart Attacked!"




Saturday, June 18, 2016
Today I had a heart attack, but don't be worried -- it was the paper kind all over my door. And instead of it making my heart hurt, it made my heart happy!! -- a million times over!! The note said that it was "someone in the Primary." I am hoping that it was a group of the best children on the planet. I love these little people. I had visits from 9 of them today. They brought me fruit "because it will help you get better" and homemade mint brownies "because they are [your] favorite." I am holding the brownies in the picture with all the handsome boys. My sweet little Nursery child was concerned about my "ohwie" as she tenderly patted my leg. Then as she left, she said, "Bye, Grammy!" Oh how I love these children. I know that I am doing so well due to the prayers of those who love me. Honestly, how can God not answer the prayers of these sweet angels? 

May you find in your life the innocence and love of a child!!
--Elizabeth


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us visit!! It made my kids know you were doing ok!!
    Love your positivity and outlook on life! Love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sweet primary kids know how to make their president smile!!! SO SWEET! And you look oh so cozy in your pink fuzzy blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet relationship you've developed with those primary kids...they truly love you!! You are such a strength and example in their lives, as well as a few "older" kids, like me, as well :)

    ReplyDelete